Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Hankin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 14
Be VERY careful when agreeing to a surgery with this doctor. He did two knee surgeries and a shoulder surgery on me. The shoulder surgery was recently re-done by another surgeon who said he DID NOT do what he said. I'm once again having knee issues and just had an MRI a week ago. What he said he did, DID NOT show up on the MRI - surprise surprise!!! My advice is to go somewhere else or Sacramento like I did.
Dock was absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He did a surgery on my rt shoulder which was worse than anticipated. He was very easy to talk to, and explain things to. More important he took the time to listen to what you were saying. He was upfront and very honest. I am glad I went to Dr Hankin.
Dr. Hankin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shasta Regional Medical Center
Mercy Med Center of Redding
- University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. David Hankin accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2160 Court St, Redding, CA
Dr. David Hankin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.