Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hanpeter
Dr. David Hanpeter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hanpeter is affiliated with USC University Hospital, Kaiser Los Angeles Med Ctr, Los Angeles, Ca and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hanpeter has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Hanpeter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.