Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Y Harari has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David Y Harari has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. David Y Harari has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David Y Harari is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
His office location at Grossmont is horrendous, too busy and the wait times excessive. 1st appointment the nurse assistant saw me 30 minutes late. 2nd appointment nurse practitioner saw me over an hour late. 3rd appointment, as soon as I walk in the receptionist says the doctor will be at least 30 minutes late. I was fed up at this point after making arrangements with work for my appointments so I switched doctors. I never got to see this doctor because he is too busy so I can't speak to all of his qualities, but my 1st, 2nd and 3rd impressions weren't good. Glad I switched doctors because his office is definitely short staffed and overburdened. Found a doctor that has me in and out during my lunch break, who doesn't really as heavily on his nursing staff, and the office location and parking are great.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Scripps Mercy Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBenito Villanueva Md, 3661 Valley Centre Dr Ste 100, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Y Harari in this video.
Dr. David Y Harari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.