Dr. David Harari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Harari?

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Harari has been my doctor for 23 years. He is an amazing doctor, he always takes the time to make sure all my questions are answered and I never feel rushed. Some doctors make you feel like they haven't got the time and they need to get on to the next patient. He's awesome!!!

Antonia Catalan RN

Posted on May 19th, 2015

As a patient and as a RN in OB who workednpeefectly with him i feel that de. David Harari is a GREAT OB/GYN doctor.

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I have HG & had to be hospitalized a few times he was very sweet and understood what I was going through. I'm due in 6 weeks and I can't wait for him to deliver my son.

Only saw the nurse practitioner

Posted on July 24th, 2013

His office location at Grossmont is horrendous, too busy and the wait times excessive. 1st appointment the nurse assistant saw me 30 minutes late. 2nd appointment nurse practitioner saw me over an hour late. 3rd appointment, as soon as I walk in the receptionist says the doctor will be at least 30 minutes late. I was fed up at this point after making arrangements with work for my appointments so I switched doctors. I never got to see this doctor because he is too busy so I can't speak to all of his qualities, but my 1st, 2nd and 3rd impressions weren't good. Glad I switched doctors because his office is definitely short staffed and overburdened. Found a doctor that has me in and out during my lunch break, who doesn't really as heavily on his nursing staff, and the office location and parking are great.

Posted on May 19th, 2011

As her patient aswell as a RN who worked for 12 years in the same OB floor in San Diego, I consider Dr. Harari as one of the best doctors. His bedside manners are impecable, he gets to know his patients well and he is a good surgeon and doctor.

Room For Improvement

Posted on May 17th, 2008

Not as focused on the reasons for the visit as he should be.

Posted on July 8th, 2017