David Harnadek Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Lower Back MRI

Posted on July 14th, 2010

Dr. Harnadek is very experienced and extremely knowledgeable. I have been visiting him for a few months about my lower back pain and it has finally subsided. He has recommended me an excellent array of treatment from integrative approaches to minor surgery with a colleague in neurosurgery. I would definitely recommend visiting Dr. Harnadek.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.