Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Harries has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
If you're looking for drugs,walk on by. And he doesn't like smokers much either. (Damages bones) But if you're in pain and you want his help and are willing to do as he says, he will do everything in his power to help you. He doesn't know the word quit. Yes,at first meeting he can be brusque, but that's so he can get all pertinent facts regarding your case. He's an excellent diagnostician. Ad come the second or third visit, he lightens up,and you'll see he has a flourishing sense of humor! Dr Harries is where know-how meets compassion, and I'm delighted to be his patient. He has already helped me so much, and I get the feeling he's as happy about that as I am!
Dr. Harries was very pleasant and extremely informative. I was frankly a bit nervous after reading some bad reviews about him,however, I can now lay those concerns to rest. I'll bet money that any bad reviews are unfounded. I am overwhelmingly pleased with his care and have no worries about any future possible treatments.
Dr. Harries is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. David P Harries accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHamburg Pain, 2408 Sir Barton Way Ste 125, Lexington, KY
Dr. David P Harries is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lexington, KY.