Dr. David E Hartenbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Hartenbach?

excellent doctor

Dr. Dave has been our family pediatrician for 22 years! We have four children and he has been outstanding for everything that we have ever needed. He is thorough, caring, and makes accurate diagnoses. He has called us in his off hours to follow up on things. Very professional up-to-date advice when our son had a concussion.

Great Pediatrician

We love Dr. Hartenbach at Essle Pediatrics!

Awsome bedside manners. EXCELLENT!!Very informative when giving his diagnoses. Kids love him..my son adores Dr.Dave. I would reccommend him to any parent looking for a pediatrician. He most definitely scores an A+.

Excellent with Children and Parents

I think this office and Dr Hartenbach are excellent in dealing with divorced parents. I am co-parenting with a man who is very difficult(in a manipulative way, in order to discredit me). The office staff here doesn't feed into his negative behavior and I think that they will be able to handle the situation well. (I just hope they don't drop my kids because of all of the time my ex-husband takes up.)They also are very professional and caring. I can always get in the same day if I need to and the phone nurse calls back with great advice when I leave a message for her. Dr Hartenbach makes everything easy to understand, and he just is a very likeable and intuitive person. The office manager is a sharp cookie and very human, very helpful.