Dr. David Hassinger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Hassinger?

Total shoulder Replacment 2010

Posted on November 24th, 2017

My shoulder was wrecked DR. Hassinger did a total replacement and gave me my shoulder back. I can swim, play ball...what ever. Every contingency for the surgery was done. To this day it's been excellent .

Posted on August 8th, 2016

I had a total knee replacement. After the surgery, I did not see Dr David Hassinger. Did see him again until about a month later. At that point he had me start a 8 week PT. I learned nore information from PT on how my recovery was to go. Months later I went back because I was still having pain as well as my other knee was now hurting. Everytime I went in, it was an automatic xray. I don't believe he even looked at the new xray, and pretty much just shrugged his shoulders and said everything looked good and literally spent 30 seconds in the room. My daughter came with me and couldn't believe it! I went for a second opinion. They took more detailed xrays and brought them in to show and talk to me about them. Needless to say, there was a lot more going on with my knee that Dr. Hassinger shrugged sholder. I felt like I was a dollar amount in his pocket.

Just say no.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Cared more about making money than anything. I came in to see if an ankle was broken. It wasn't. He put a boot on it, handed me crutches, and never heard from him again... other than the $500 he charged for the $65 worth of crutches and boot. Will never go back.

Dr Hassinger & DOC rock!

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Dr Hassinger treated me at Direct Orthopedic Care. The whole experience was great. Compared to my last experience with my hand waiting in the emergency room to get it looked at, this time was much better. Unlike last time where they did nothing at the hospital but refer me to a doctor who took 3 weeks to see, Dr Hassinger saw me right away. Fixed up and on my way in about an hour. Glad this new DOC thing is here!

Great ortho guy

Posted on August 11th, 2015

David is very observant and attentive. He has a great 'bedside manner'. I have had NO issues since my shoulder surgery over year ago. Office staff are all great. Highly recommend his services.

Posted on October 28th, 2015