Dr. T D Hayes Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. T D Hayes?

Patient

The office staff was great! Very nice and helpful.Dr. Hayes, by far, is the biggest a-hole I have ever had to deal with! I went to him for a second opinion only. I am a 42 year old woman whom has had ten knee surgeries and am not exactly able to work out like I would like because of it. However, my health is excellent with a few extra pounds. The first thing this idiot says to me when he walks in the room is: "You're fat. You need to lose weight!" I, nicely, tried to explain to him that yes, I need to lose weight, but it has been a bit difficult not being able to do any cardio whatsoever. This guys raises his voice at me holds up his hands and says: "You can stop right there! You need to find another doctor! We just aren't going to get along." I should have known to just leave right then and there. I must be a glutten for punishment, because I stayed. He was a total jerk the whole time I was there. I'm a very easy going, easy to get along with person and this guy is just horrible. At the end, he even attacked my partner saying she would end up with bad knees too if she didn't lose weight! My partner is perfectly proportioned, not over weight at all and works out all the time! I would not recommend this Jerk to anyone (and I truly wish I could use harsher words on here!) I told my ortho about Dr. Hayes and he said: "Oh yeah, I could have told you exactly what Hayes would say. He is the biggest moron in the field. He makes his patients feel like crap. He is a good surgeon, but hes a jerk and has no bedside manner. I have never heard anything nice about him".

Dr. T D Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.