Dr. David Haynes Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Haynes?

Dr. Haynes is WONDERFUL!!!!

Posted on June 19th, 2011

I saw Dr. Haynes in the emergency room with excruciating pain following my hysterectomy about two months before. He was very caring and concerned about my pain and immediately called my OB/GYN. He took his time with me and explained everything that was going on, ie; waiting for lab results, waiting for a room as I was being admitted, etc. He made sure I was receiving pain medication as needed and checked on me often. Dr. Haynes has a WONDERFUL bedside manner and he made this tough and painful time for me better by being so caring and staying on top of things and trying to expedite things with other departments. Anyone who is treated by him will see just how wonderful he is!

Type 2 Diabetes