Dr. David Hecker Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Hecker?

Horrible Doctor!!!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I went to Dr. David Hecker to have a very thin mole on the center of my forehead removed. He removed it so quickly, without even making the slightest effort to do a clean job and cut it at the surface so there's very little scar. I now have a hole right smack in the middle of my forehead, I've had bigger and thicker moles removed in the past with other doctor's, and they did a much better job where I not only didn't have a hole after, but hardly any scar. My parents have had doctors remove skin cancer moles that were thicker then this without a hole or scar. Mole removal is the ABC's of Dermatology. He's either incompetent, or just doesn't care, or both. I read one of his bad reviews, where a patient said she felt he treated her poorly because she had free insurance, I got the same impression. I don't believe that those 5 star reviews are real. I would definitely not recommend him.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

My office experience was great. Going to see him again and I have referred him out several times

Office does not reply to phone messages or email

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr David Hecker has seen me for about 3 minutes. Prescribed a medication without detailed instructions.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hecker listened to my concerns about my skin conditions and provided a caring, professional opinion. I elected to have 2 procedures and I am so happy with the results. Thank you, Dr. Hecker!

Posted on April 18th, 2014

The office staff was very unprofessional and rude. I will not return to this office again and would never recommend. Dr. Hecker should know that his staff interfaces with his patients first and sets the tone for the appointment.

Found my dermatologists

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I went to 3 dermatologists for my skin problem before seeing Drs Hecker. They really helped me. I like the staff, they are very patient. I'm happy to have FINALLY found a great skin doctor.

Jim O

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I'd give 10 stars if I could. A great doctor with a great staff. I was there twice this week. Any anxiety squashed immediatel and the doctor would take the time to tie your shoes if you wanted him to. Personally and professionally A-plus!

Fabulous Dermatologist!

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Free standing building, easy to find, great location. Short wait time, great staff, with good bedside manner. Overall great experience, would recommend to friends and family

best dermatologist around

Posted on October 29th, 2010

Dr. Hecker is the kindest, gentlest, smartest dermatologist in South Florida! He cured my skin condition after suffering with it for many years and seeing numerous other dermatologists in the area who couldn't help me. His office is clean, and the wait couldn't be better for a doctor's office. The staff is nice, attentive, and they are very diligent about calling patients back with their biopsy results. Dr. Hecker is the guy for you if you have a difficult problem, especially if you want a doctor with a super bedside manner.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Better than a lot of them out there!

Extremely unprofessional

Posted on May 10th, 2010

The staff was very unprofessional. The nurse taking my information inside the examination room slumped over the counter for support, wiped her runny nose on her sleeve instead of a kleenex and forgot to ask for all the information. The doctor did not have a microscope in the office to look at my fungus and took nail clippings to send to the lab at the cost of $800. He perscribed antibiotics that were over $300 which my GP advised me not to take. The office did not return my pharmacist call when he had a question about the perscription. I did not feel confident in the doctor's diagnosis. The billing area had schredded paper in the floor corner and was very unkempt and unprofessional. The total experience was scarry and a total waste of my time and money. I DO NOT going to either Dr. Hecker.

best dermatologist ever

Posted on January 7th, 2010

saved my life by diagnosing a melanoma when 2 other dermatologists said it was nothing