Dr. David Heimansohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Heimansohn?

Trusted this Doctor

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I would choose this doctor again and again and again if needed. I would tell my friends all about him if they needed heart surgery. I always felt like he was present at our appointments he answered questions, explained the procedures and worked with me on getting my surgery prep done in my home town. I could call anytime and get a prompt answer to questions or concerns. His nurse was wonderful too, she was always just a phone call away. Read his Bio because you will not be disappointed at the wealth of knowledge he has.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon.

Mother of Patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

My daughter had open heart surgery 6 months ago. this was her third since birth. Dr Heimansohn was wonderful. Very personable, answering all our questions . Spending time with the family and the patient . After care was just as good. Mandy is doing wonderful. Thank you Dr H

Great Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Dr Heimansohn was great. My mitral valve repair surgery was not only a great success, but I felt Dr Heimansohn dealt with me and talked with me at a level I could understand and was comfortable with. A great example of professionalism of the highest order along with being personable.

The best of the best

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Heimansohn to anyone needing CT surgery. He is both professional and kind, and leaves you with a feeling of confidence before and after your procedure. He has also surrounded himself with an amazing staff; another clear sign of his outstanding success as a prolific physician. Although I would never want to need his services again, if I do, I would seek out his care.

Posted on July 31st, 2017