Dr. David G Heiser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David G Heiser?

Dr. Heiser Review

His causal attitude toward my condition caused me to go to the Cleveland Clinic to find another urologist when initially being checked for an elevated PSA. A catheter was used to correct a condition I got from a biopsy and I requested that he remove it. I was told that I was removed from Urology One's practice and they wouldn't see me. This is the continuing lack of professionalism by this clown, which confirms I was correct in seeing another physician when I did. He retaliates against a patient for seeking treatment from another doctor.

Very arrogant

just pushes an injection at you and tells you you have cancer somewhere this will stop it from going to the bone. After months of tests and other doctors say there is no cancer showing up his reasoning is the same ...take this injection or it will go to the bone. $$$$$$any kickbacks from the injection...that is my first question. He is beyond inhumane.

Awful Doctor!

Love Dr heiser good doctor

I was scheduled for an appt with him today. After reading the reviews I decided not to go!! Who needs that kind of abuse when u r already having problems.

good doctor

Good Experiences

I fist met Dr. Heiser several years ago when I was referred to him after I was diagnosed with a kidney tumor by accident on a CT scan for another problem not kidney-related. He was very kind and gentle with me and new hearing that I had kidney cancer would be difficult. Knowing that having the surgery in Stark county would result in losing most or all of the kidney, Dr. Heiser referred me to Cleveland Clinic where, using robotic surgery, three-quarters of my kidney was saved. Since then, I have seen him on numerous occasions for repetitive bladder infections and severe incontinence. Both Dr. Heiser and his office have always treated me with respect and in a kind way. I worked with doctors for over thirty years in both hospital and office settings, and I think I can truthfully say that this doctor does care that I get and stay well.

Dr. Heiser seems to be a very competent doctor, but then again so was Josef Mengele. They must have gone to a similar school on bedside manner. After a return call about a medication prescribed by another doctor at urology one I was told by an arrogant Dr. Heiser that it was an inappropriate medication for my condition and that he couldn't believe it was prescribed, and I quote, "Welcome to the art of medicine my friend." I have come to the realization that some doctors heal and some collect their big paycheck. Dr. Heiser, someday when your sick I hope they give you a healer.

Nurse practitioner - Amy

When I was having continual symptoms of UTI or kidney stones and after seeing the minute clinic at cvs then the practitioner. Went through round of antibiotics, pyridium and flomax. Still have significant symptoms and after calling 3 times, they say wait for ct or go to ER. I'm miserable!

sucks is right!!!

He is totally inappropriate with hispatient approach.He is not only arrogant, but seems to assume that the patient must put up with his attitude.If he is not careful he will one day be at the mercy of his peers.He should be diciplined.

Sucks

Not a well mannered doctor. Insults you when having a procedure. Overall worst bedside manner I have come across!!!!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend him to anyone notmeven my DOG!!!!!