Dr. David Henick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Henick?

The surgeon to which other doctors send the cases they cannot handle!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

Dr Henick is extremely competent, a super nice guy and has a great bed side manner. Yes there is sometimes a wait in his office but that is because he gives every patient his undivided attention. Moreover he is the doctor to whom other doctors send the complicated cases they cannot handle because he is simply the best. He performed successful sinus surgery on me and was there every step of the way through the recovery process. Simply the best, smart and truly concerned about all his patients.

A very capable and caring physician

Posted on March 5th, 2017

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Henick. I was suffering from near total nasal congestion due to polyps. I feel that I received excellent care, both pre and post surgery, from Dr. Henick and his staff. There is often a bit of a wait in his office, but it's worth it. I am grateful for how smooth the entire process was in restoring my ability to breathe!

An Amazing Doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2017

I recently had sinus surgery by Dr. Henick. He is a kind and knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. He made me feel at ease and explained everything to me. He answered all questions I had and his staff was friendly and helpful. Plan on waiting to be seen, but he is worth every minute. I highly recommend him.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

I have had sinus issues for years including polyps and a deviated septum and one of the best things I did for myself was getting all of this rectified with Dr. Henick! I can say breathing normally again is a dream come true thanks to his care! His entire staff is pleasant and helpful. Dr. Henick is thorough and explained to me every step for pre and post procedure. Highly recommend him (especially for this procedure).

Not too courteous to be a Dr.

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Waited 1:15 min. Then Dr. came in 5 minutes, did not tell me anything, he checked my ears but he did not say anything, just sent me to have an audio test. I did not feel happy at the end. They charged my deductible upfront. I expected better.

Excellent Care

Posted on January 20th, 2017

I recently had a laparoscopy for a pollyp in my throat by Dr Henick. In honest review, Dr Henick and his caring staff were professiona and thoughtful throughout my treatment. At the Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, everything was attended to without issue and with the utmost care. The staff was thorough and reassuring. I was rolled into the OR and before I knew it, I awoke in post-op and was escorted home feeling safe and healthy. I highly recommend Dr Henick and his staff.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Old fashioned 'bedside manner' is alive and well in this office.From my first visit I was so impressed with the way I was treated and the manner in which my questions and fears were addressed that I left wondering if I had gone back in time.Dr. Henick's calm demeanor and soft voice immediately put me at ease and his practice of sitting down and listening to my list of questions made me an immediate fan. His skill, experience and knowledge were apparent on every visit as he made my procedure and the follow ups as comfortable as was possible. The staff was kind and attentive as well and oh,by the way, my surgery was a brilliant success! I am thrilled with the outcome and I strongly recommend Dr. Henick.

Dr. Henick was not very good.

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I waited for almost 2 hrs to have a 5 min talk with the doctor. I asked some questions but he wasn't rude but didn't seem very happy to answer my questions. The staff were kind and responsive but what matters is doctor's quality. I went there for my salivary gland issues but nothing was done besides the basic thing the ENT doctors do. I wasted my whole afternoon there.

The best ENT!

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I had chronic sinus issues for years. I had been on antibiotics every other month and was referred to Dr. Henick by my Allergist. He sent me for a CAT scan and conducted an exam which also found I had a deviated septum. Dr. Henick provided me with options to treat my sinuses. Nasal sprays did not help. He discussed surgery. In January, Dr. Henick performed sinus surgery and stressed the need for followed up office visits to clear up any residual infection in my sinuses. I am now free of infection and have not gotten sick at all this year.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Henick performed surgery for nasal polyps. The surgery was a success. He is very gentle and caring. The ultimate professional. He spends time with patient. Whole experience enjoyable.

A smart and caring Doctor.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I had the best experience with Dr. Henick and his staff. The office staff are polite, friendly and efficient. Dr. Henick is thorough in his examination and takes the time to listen to your needs and explains what he will do to help alleviate your problem. I had surgery with Dr. Henick to remove one of my parathyroids and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Henick if you are ever in need for his kind of service.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

On first visit had to wait over an hour due to their overbooking of patients. Dr. did appear to solve my problem. On follow up visit I was in office for over 1hr. & 30 minutes with Dr. spending approx. 5 minutes with me. Would not go back to this Dr.