Dr. David R Hensley Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David R Hensley?

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!! FIND ANOTHER OFFICE!! I went to the south office for a cosmetic procedure for rosacea. I had a bad response to the treatment. I had swollen face and eyes for 2 weeks. When I returned for my 6 weeks follow up I told them I wasn't sure I wanted to do more treatments. They brought in one of Hensley's partners. He felt I hadn't healed enough and wanted to recheck in 4 weeks. When I returned I told them that I really didn't want to go thorough that again. When I left the first time I signed for a 3 treatment package. I paid 80% of the cost as a deposit. I was told I was under no obligation to do all the treatments. That's true, they are just not obligated to return any unused deposit. They do not refund any unused deposit. But for 60 days and only 60 days you can use it for another cosmetic procedure. There is no other procedure I want to do. Considering the response I had I don't trust that they know what they are doing. Find someone else!!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Too long to wait for an appointment!

I have been a patient of Dr. Hensley's since before many of his office staff was born. When I call to have a prescription renewed, I am told that I "need to see the doctor." But the first available appointment is in December! I'm done with him and his practice.

Wait time TOO LONG, no follow up, customer service

I really can't comment on Dr. Hensley's abilities as a dermatologist because I was left waiting so long for an appointment that I gave up and left. When I questioned the receptionist regarding the delay in being seen I was told was that "the patients talk too much". When I originally saw Dr. Hensley for my initial exam and diagnosis he wasn't in the room for more than 3 minutes. I never received an apology for the wait time and after I walked out I never heard from anyone associated with his office. I wasted 3 hours of my day away from my job for a simple procedure. I won't go back and I won't recommend Metroplex Dermatology to anyone I know. Poor time management, poor customer service, poor follow up.

HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER HAD