Dr. David Herold Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Herold?

patient

Posted on August 30th, 2014

Dr. Schiff and Dr. Herold both spoke to me in detail about treating a basal cell cancer on my face. They spent a few moments explaining treatment options and what to expect from treatment. I felt less anxious about my treatment and really appreciated there time spent wit me.

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I am extremely grateful to Dr Dave Herold. When I was recently diagnosed with cancer, all the other doctors on my cancer team agreed with a certain treatment plan...but he knew something wasn't right with it. He went completely out of his way...day in and day out, above and beyond what a lot of other doctors would have done and got me on a different treatment plan and to where I needed to be. My surgeon said because of that, my life was saved. He is the type of doctor I wish everybody in the world could have. If they did, we would see cancer survival rates go up.

Posted on February 27th, 2017