Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Herschthal
Dr. David H Herschthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with another office in Tamarac, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Herschthal is affiliated with University Hospital & Medical Center and Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Herschthal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Herschthal has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. David H Herschthal has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. David H Herschthal has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David H Herschthal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
The person running the practice has lost their mind! The want 275 dollars for a 15 minute consult. This comes to somewhere somehow someone thinks their time is worth 1100 bucks an hour. And after digging deeper there is nothing offered at this practice that could justify so insane rates. The exact same appointment can be had at any other derm office anywhere for 1/3 the cost.
This doctor was ok but his office was suppose to call my insurance company with regards to my medication. It's been two and a half weeks and I'm still waiting. When I called to inquire about my acne medication his assistant acted as if I was bothering her and stated someone would call me back. Sure enough they never did. Im in the process of looking for another dermatologist. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF.
Paid $500 for a simple cyst removal that took 10 minutes. He assured me he would include the lab tests in the $500, which I assumed were included since I was paying $500 cash for a 10 minute procedure. Everything went smoothly until I received a bill from the pathologist. Called the office and they told me they have nothing to do with billing? Really? Would never recommend this doctor. All about the $$$$ and doesn't care about patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Herschthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1976
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. David H Herschthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David H Herschthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.