Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Hester has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David A Hester has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. David A Hester has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
The truth is that Dr Hester has excellent bedside manner, unfortunately once your in surgery his attitude changes and you are now a paycheck. God forbid that you return with complications of a prior surgery because your no longer a paycheck but a headache for him now. You will be sent to his physical therapy clinic because he draws a check from there so expect lots of trips to there also. I witnessed surgery on a relative of mine and no one in the operating room knew I was related to the patient. It was a very interesting experience to see the attitude change from his office to when the patient can no longer hear. There was no compassion.
As a clinical studnet, I have had the opportunity to watch the prestigious Dr. David Hester work. Not only surgery, but also his examinations in his clinic. Dr. Hester is an honest and kind man who I respect significantly and aspire to one day become just like him: a smart, nice, and caring orthopaedic surgeon.
I had a great experience with Dr. Hester for my knee replacement. I have seen him for other problems as well. He is a kind Christian man that is excellent in his diagnosis and care for his patients. I would not hesitate to send anyone in my family to him. Thank you Dr. Hester
20 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. David A Hester accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Hester is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Midland, TX.