Dr. David B Hevert Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David B Hevert?

He is a very professional doctor who knows his stuff. I have been a patient for 17 years and he has always been available to me whenever I needed him. I believe he is the best doctor in Boca Raton.

He is no longer interested in having Medicare patients and will only see you if you become one of his VIP members at a great up front cost.

Customer / Patient

NIGHTMARE! Elizabeth Havert the office Manager was so rude and unprofessional! I went in as new patient. I provided my insurance and was told by their staff that they did take it. Three visits later, they refused to give me my test results and as I was very sick, they demanded payment for all visits and labs in full without notice! Elizabeth Havert spoke to me in front of an entire waiting room and told me it was completely legal to with-hold my test results until I make full payment! She then said she wont loose any sleep over this and I that I should just retake the tests with my new Dr. That she I obviously didn't have enough money for a better plan or their practice!

Slow, perhaps it's because he considers himself a conciarge Dr.

Time to hang it up Doc. and go fishing. No questions about experience, empathy, and until recently superior diagnostic skills. Is unorganized mostly because an older Dr. needs a very organized personal organizer to schedule appointments, limit visits, and ensure follow-ups as needed. This is his main problem. To maintain his superior diagnostic skills, he needs a strict time schedule to give him time to think, plan and organize. He could go a few more years if he would stop long enough to put all his energy into fixing this problem. This would also stop the continuous lengthy wait times, which drive the staff crazy and make patients drop him and write nasty critiques. The turnover of staff from receptionists to Drs. is unreal and he will not even take the time to professionally analyze the problem. Time to decide, you've paid your dues to this profession. Either fix it up or shut it down. Thanks for the memories, but trust counts more.

Very unsatisfied

Long wait, staff is rude,spent no time with me! After reading other reviews I was sorry I went to him. He and his wife have had a total of over 30 judgements against them. How do you respect a doctor that is a fraud as a person. I think the whole practice is about money. I'll bet you wouldn't leave his office without paying the bill. Why isn't that true for him!

Had to change

I changed - not because he isn't a good doctor because he is. I left because he is way too busy and I am also - I don't have the time to wait to see him. Also, he sees so many patients that he didn't know who I was when he visited me in the hospital - and I had been going to see him for over a decade! There are enough good doctors around not to have to wait over an hour to see a doctor - so, even though he is highly qualified I would not recommend him any longer.

Cares a lot for his patients, very thorough!!

Needs to follow the hypocratic oath, not the hippicritic oath!!

Great doc. Horribly run! Wait times over one hour. Staff awful at scheduling apt messed up my apt. Never can get an apt. Don't recommend at all

I am a patient of dr hevertI find him to be professional and caringhis staff is pleasant and cordialhe is very pleasantI recommend him highly

Had to change from Dr hevert . He is a great doctor but has a very bad office managment . my test results were not returned for 3 Months . Waiting time to see him is simply not acceptable . he however is a very nice and knowledgable doctor just can't wait 2 hours for a 5 minute visit . to ME it is NOT worth the wait . There are many other capable doctors in Boca

Excellent doctor with poor office staff organiztion

I have been going to Dr. Hevert since I was 38 year old and am now in my 50's. This guy is excellent in every respect where I would want a doctor to be. Asks me extensive questions, is precautionary and very attentive. Glad I have not had any major issues, however I am confident that Dr. Hevert would easily diagnose. Sometimes he takes a bit longer than I would like to get back to me, but nothing more than my sons pediatrician.