Dr. David W Hnida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Hnida?

Great Doctor and Office

Dr. Hnida was awesome. The appointment was easy to set up and I didn't feel rushed at all when talking with Dr. Hnida. He listened to all my concerns and was very thorough is making sure all bases were covered. I would highly recommend Dr. Hnida.

Great new primary!

Dr Hnida is my new primary care Dr, and I think he's terrific. Talks honestly, and in terms I can understand. Gave me the right diagnosis of a situation, and talked me through options and his thought process. So glad to have a guy on my team I can trust. Great personality too!!

PNEUMONIA FOLLOW UP

I WAS A PAIENT OF DR HNIDA AT A NOTHER PRACTICE THAT CLOSED. I REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MOVE TO ANY OF THE OPTIONS THAT WERE OFFERED. I CONTRACTED PNEUMONIA WHILE ON A BUSINESS TRIP AND ON MY RETURN TO DENVER CONTACTED DR HNIDA AT HIS NEW PRACTISE AND WAS TREATED REALLY WELL . HE UNDERSTOOD MY ISSUES AND ANSWERED MY CONCERNS

Dr. Hnida always takes the time to listen and understand the patient's needs and concerns. His sincerity and depth of knowledge is a great comfort and encouragement. It's good to know he's working with the patient and in their best interests.

MY VISIT WITH DR. HNIDA WAS EXCEPTIONAL. HE EXPLAINED THINGS AND TOOK TIME TO LISTEN. MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED. I AM PLEASED DR. HNIDA IS MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR.