Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David T Hoang has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Hoang is very personable, easy to communicate with, and has a better (bed side manner) personality than any doctor I have met. He is thorough, gentle and able to communicate my medical condition. I have seen him for a broken arm two years ago, now for bursitis and a herniated disc. I have and will recommend him highly.
I find Dr. Hoang to be a very professional and easy to talk to for a physician. He worked on my husband for over a year attaching his tendons on both legs. I thought he might never walk again, but with several surgeries, he is walking again (using a cane). Dr.Hoang told us he would walk, possibly with a limp. He was determined to get my husband thru this and he did. I and my whole family are so pleased with him and the whole staff.
Dr. Hoang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. David T Hoang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic One, 460 W Central Ave, Delaware, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David T Hoang in this video.
Dr. David T Hoang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delaware, OH.