Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David F Hochberger
Dr. David F Hochberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompano Beach, FL, with another office in Coral Springs, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hochberger is affiliated with Coral Springs Medical Center. Dr. Hochberger has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David F Hochberger has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
This OB/GYN practice offers the best care. The doctors are caring and explain procedures or answer questions. They take there time with you and treat you like a person not just another paying customer. Highly recommend this practice. Doctor Hochberger delivered my first child and did an amazing job. My incision looks greats, only I know it is there it is so discrete.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hochberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. David F Hochberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David F Hochberger in this video.
Dr. David F Hochberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompano Beach, FL.