Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles D Hogancamp has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 9
I have seen this doctor twice and will not be returning. The first time I saw him for about a minute. Despite test results showing my problem he said it was nothing and left. He never even looked over the test results. The second time was to get him to read a test. Without looking at the test he said it was normal. I am definitely finding a different heart doctor.
My husband and I are both patient's of this Dr. Since becoming his patient I have only seen him once in almost 2 years. The office has called and cancelled my appointments 3 times and when I do get an appointment it is always to see a Nurse Practioner. When I ask why I can't see the Doctor I am told that he needs to make room for new patients. (well what about his current patients???). The same problem has repeated itself with my husband who had a heart attack last year. We really feel abandoned by this Doctor!!!!!
When you deal with this doctor be prepared to fit into his "protocol". You will not be a patient, but a statistic. On my first office visit after surgery, I did not get to see the doctor, only a nurse practitioner. When I did see him (approximately 3 months after my surgery, on my second visit to his office) I had not followed his "protocol" and found myself without a doctor.
Dr. Hogancamp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Charles D Hogancamp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiology Associates Paducah, 1532 Lone Oak Rd Ste 415, Paducah, KY
Dr. Charles D Hogancamp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paducah, KY.