Dr. Charles D Hogancamp Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Hogancamp?

I have seen this doctor twice and will not be returning. The first time I saw him for about a minute. Despite test results showing my problem he said it was nothing and left. He never even looked over the test results. The second time was to get him to read a test. Without looking at the test he said it was normal. I am definitely finding a different heart doctor.

"Where is The Doctor????????????

My husband and I are both patient's of this Dr. Since becoming his patient I have only seen him once in almost 2 years. The office has called and cancelled my appointments 3 times and when I do get an appointment it is always to see a Nurse Practioner. When I ask why I can't see the Doctor I am told that he needs to make room for new patients. (well what about his current patients???). The same problem has repeated itself with my husband who had a heart attack last year. We really feel abandoned by this Doctor!!!!!

the best :)

Dr. is the best. Has genuine caring, kind, attitude. Uses his professional skills wisely. Has saved my life more than once. Highest regards to him and his staff.

Are you a Patient -- or a statisticf?

When you deal with this doctor be prepared to fit into his "protocol". You will not be a patient, but a statistic. On my first office visit after surgery, I did not get to see the doctor, only a nurse practitioner. When I did see him (approximately 3 months after my surgery, on my second visit to his office) I had not followed his "protocol" and found myself without a doctor.