Dr. David Hogarty Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Hogarty?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

awesome

Posted on October 16th, 2017

office has had some turn over in the front office but doing good also his nurse is amazing and understanding. he also took time to help me with my diagnosis and very informative excellent bedside manner. great office love it.

Manner

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Manner was aggressive and unpleasant.idid not request this appointment but came at his request.care and kindness were lacking , qualities that make a good Dr.

dr visit

Posted on May 25th, 2012

im not at all happy with this visit..i went to get help not yelled at...i did not receive the care i went there for...and the dr never helped me with issues i went there for...not happy at all..

Horrible Office

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Never go here. I have been dealing with this Doctor and office for over a year, no results and I can never get the nurse to answer her phone or respond to messages left, of the 13 or so months I have been going there, none of the 9 messages I have left with questions have been answered. Was referred to a new doctor that might actually do his job, and am waiting for the records department now to do their job.

do NOT go there!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

The office staff and nurses - wonderful, helpful, and knowledgeable. The wait for the doctor once in the room - short. The time with the doctor - shorter! I have had chronic back and sciatic nerve pain which has progressively gotten worse over 20 months. have been out of work since May 10 2011. Thanks to this jerk, I may lose my job and my short term disability. Diagnosed me with chronic sciatica and recommended I go on social security disability. Um...I'm 34 by the way, with a husband and 2 kids (one of whom is 20 months...). Also, refuses to send me to a pain management clinic to help me learn to cope, get me on the appropriate pain meds and management I need, and get on with my life at least somewhat! NO, he put on my MEDICAL RECORD that I am an alcoholic with sobriety maintained by meds (WHAT!!!!) and is afraid of relapse. so, I have to deal with it. Ok, first problem - diagnosis is NOT a diagnosis...it is a symptom of a problem. so, no, that won't fly with anyone (I've seen 6 docs in 3 months and work for hospital, and have relatives in departments all over hospital - I know this for fact). And the assumption I'm an alcoholic? yeah, I was about 6 years ago. I took meds for 3 months and have been sober with no problems or relapses since. HELLLOOO!!!!!!! BEEN ON LORITAB THIS WHOLE TIME!!! if I were to relapse from a 1 year drinking binge I've been away from for 6 years, already would have buddy. I'll be on his doorsteps Monday morning...

Posted on November 21st, 2017