Dr. John D Holcomb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John D Holcomb?

One Happy Lady

Most people have traveling on their bucket list.... Mine was cosmetic surgery. I had a laser-assisted lower face and neck lift. It's been four weeks now for me and I am so very pleased with the results knowing it will only get better. Dr. Holcomb and staff were very professional, welcoming, sympathetic and friendly all rolled into one. The nurse, Tina, was the very best; she always took such good care of me on my visits, as others also did. A big thank you to Dr. Holcomb and staff members. My recommendation is don't wait if there something you really want done. I'm so very happy I made the decision to proceed with 'business'. Dr. Holcomb is the place to come to, for sure....

AMAZING DOCTOR TO GIVE YOU EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTIFUL RESULTS!

DR. HOLCOLM GAVE ME AMAZING RESULTS... THE GIFT TO TRANSFORM MY DISLIKES INTO A WORK OF ART WITHOUT CUTTING CORNERS... AN EYE FOR BEAUTY, EVERYTHING ANY WOMAN WOULD WANT... I WAS COMFORTABLE AND ACTUALLY MELTED TO TRUST HIM... I HAVE NO REGRETS... SIMPLY AMAZING AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Not satisfied

Followed his suggestion but results were poor. The Acculift did not accomplish the jowl area needed and my lips were disfigured for 5 months. They offered me fillers as a repair but I didn't want fillers and the first place and still didn't. Wouldn't discount the price as the payment was for his time, not results. Was definitely not worth the problems and money.

rhinoplasty

I saw Dr. Holcomb for a rhinoplasty about two weeks ago. I'm not really sure why I decided on the procedure. It was just various things like personal issues and then health, as well, because I had like a deviated septum. A friend of mine, who also had a procedure with the surgeon, recommended him to me. From what I’ve seen so far, my results are nice. There was some swelling but nothing but what is expected. Dr. Holcomb is a professional; I would recommend him to someone else looking for a similar procedure.

Definitely the go to Dr. for blepharoplasty

I drive for buses and my field vision was diminishing. Some of the girls at work told me they had gone to Dr. Holcomb for a procedure and that they were so happy with everything. I went to see Dr. Holcomb because of that and I had an upper blepharoplasty and laser on my lower lids about a week ago. Dr. Holcomb is an excellent doctor and he made me feel at ease, and answered all my questions. The staff is just as wonderful as he is. I have some swelling, but really no bruising. I was instructed to put frozen peas above my forehead and take the pills that I was given. I’m healing very fast, in fact Dr. Holcomb said it looks like I had it done two weeks ago instead of just one. I am very happy with Dr. Holcomb and my results. I have already given out four of his business cards to other people.

Cheryl Ward

I was looking a Facial Plastic surgeon for over one year after much research I choose Dr David Holcomb in Sarasota, Fl. I can't say enough about this wonderful Dr and his entire staff. I had face/neck lift, lower and upper eyelid and CO2 laser resurfacing. If your looking for a top notch Dr have realistic expectations and want a natural look HE is your man!! When the time comes I will go back...

Dr. Holcomb and his staff are just wonderful!

A friend of mine recommended me to Dr. Holcomb, and after looking at his site online, I was very impressed. I researched other doctors, but I was really impressed with the work that he had done for my friend that recommended him very highly. I first met his office manager, and she was terrific. She was professional and very well-versed in everything. She answered all of my questions and went into a great deal of detail about each of the procedures and what had to be done. Then of course I met the doctor and he was also quite professional. He’s a perfectionist and meticulous about every detail. And he wants to make you happy. We discussed what could be done and what would make me happy. They pretty much explained how the procedure would go and I felt very comfortable with everything. I had a CO2 under the eyes and a lower facelift and necklift in September. The surgery never slowed me down and I’m very happy with the way I look. A lot of people keep asking me about who did the work and what I thought of him. I’m very pleased. I loved getting rid of my turkey neck. Since I got my chin back I feel like a million dollars. I have already recommended Dr. Holcomb to others and I will continue to recommend him. His staff is wonderful his nurses are all good. The office is lovely; the selling point really was the people that work there. They’re all very nice people and they all get to know you personally. They aren’t cold they’re very warm.

Facelift

A retired physician recommended Dr. Holcomb to me as one of the best surgeons in his field. So, I decided to have a Facelift and laser treatment done on Oct. 29. I am feeling younger and looking forward to great results and a great appearance. I think Dr. Holcomb is a gentleman and he's a very personable doctor.

facelift, necklift and blepharoplasty

I would definitely do the Facelift, Neck lift and Blepharoplasty procedure with Dr. Holcomb again. I’m thrilled, especially with my neck and eyelids. Dr. Holcomb listened to my concerns and went accordingly. He’s been excellent as far as the surgery itself and with follow up. I feel like I’ve been very well taken care of after the procedure. Everyone there is wonderful and they’re an excellent group of people. I had a good experience with each individual throughout the process.

great up to date comprehensible doctor

Dr. Holcomb is very comprehensive and makes sure that you understand what hes talking about. Hes always up to date and he is totally honest. If you wanted something done and he doesnt think that it will produce what you think, he will tell you that it probably wont work. Ive been to another doctor while Dr. Holcomb was on vacation and I just wasnt impressed at all. I always have a great experience with Dr. Holcomb.

I look younger!

I'm telling everyone I had a face surgery done. I'm very proud of what Dr. Holcomb did. Ive known him for about 20 years. He has a good bedside manner. He has excellent social and professional skills. I had a Face Lift, a Neck Lift, and an Eye Lift in July. I look 25 years younger. I look like I'm in my late 30s. However, I'm 60!

very pleasant

I had been looking for years for a doctor to perform a facelift and was so impressed with Dr. Holcomb that I knew he was the doctor I was looking for. I told him what my wish list was and he went by it. He addressed all the many areas that I was concerned with. He’s very pleasant, low key, approachable, and he’s not intimidating at all. Everybody there is professional and attentive. I wasn’t treated like just another patient, more like I was an important guest.