Dr. David O Holtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David O Holtz?

Surgery Uterine Cancer

Process from diagnosis, thru surgery and follow up was excellent. Very caring doctor and office staff.

"Why are you here"

Went to see Dr Holtz for second opinion on cysts. First thing he says is "why are you here? Who sent you?" His website says he works with people with past LEEPs and cysts yet he said there wasn't much he could do, see a gynecologist. My gynecologist referred me to him. He also seems arrogant.

best gyno oncologist around town

fortunate that my primary reccomended me to him! Kind , efficient, caring. My DaVinci surgery was successful. He followed up personally. Staff was extremely caring. Would recomend him in a heatbeat!

Great Experience

Dr Holtz is a smart intelligent doctor

Dr Holtz gave my life back I'm living a life now with out pain and that's great thanks doctor Holtz

Dr Holtz is a smart intelligent man

Dr Holtz I can't thank you enough for giving my life back again living with out pain every day is wonderful and not being so tired any more is wonderful God Bless You

Not conscientious

I went to see dr Holtz on the recommendation of my obgyn. I had a cyst on my ovary and an enlarged ovary. Dr Holtz felt that he did not need to perform my surgery, even though I asked him to do do. He said my cancer risk was low. I had a laporoscopy by my obgyn and ended up having a Granulosa cell tumor. I am 62 years old and because of my age my cancer risk increases. I was not staged and may now have to have another surgery for staging. I wish he had listened to me and performed the operation , I did detect a certain level of arrogance I am seeing a Dr at university of Penn Abramson center who took blood and is having me return in two months.Dr Holtz said cone back in six and did not take blood. He did give me a list of symptoms to look for and said I was very welcome to call him with any concerns.

I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Holtz as my doctor. He was kind, technically skilled and incredibly knowledgeable. I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

I spent over year as Dr. Holtz patient. The experience was a combination of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. The Good-he is a very good surgeon. The Bad-he does very little teaching. when shown the extent of my disease on the computer, I was then told the possible extent of the surgery. Overwhelmed I refused one possibility. The consequences of not doing it was not explained to me. Later in my care, when asking questions, Dr. Holtz told me "to do my homework". The Ugly-he could be arrogant and condescending. One time he was overheard by myself and the person with me say to his resident outside the exam room door," this is going to be quick". He did apologize later.

My Lucky Day

My Internist wanted me to get a 2nd opinion on my ovarian cysts. Before I even had a chance to sit down, my trepidation turned into mass relief as the doctor immediately said that he had already perused my charts and I was absolutely fine! So impressed was I with him, his self-assuredness and no-nonsense approach, that even before the actual exam took place I immediately begged him to take me on as a patient of his when needed. Lucky am I to have found him and his able and knowledgeable assistant, Colleen. Highly recommended.

The best Gynocological Oncologist in south eastern Pa!

How can you ever say thank you to a man who has given you your life back. Dr. David Holtz treated me with kindness, compassion and excellent clinical skills using the newest and latest technology. He and God are the reasons I survived Stage 3C ovarian cancer. I felt safe with Dr. Holtz in charge of my care and I always had confidence in him to cure me. Today I celebrate 9 years in remission. Thank you DOH!!!

I think Dr. Holtz is great. It was a little rough in the beginning because I was in denial, but Dr. Holtz put up with me and called often to make sure I was going for my treatments. I continue to see him for follow-up exams and feel more comfortable around him.I would highly recommend Dr. Holtz to family and friends. Thank You Dr. Holtz for everything you have done and continue to do for me.