Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David G Horsley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! CHANGING DOCTORS SAVED MY LIFE. My wife and I saw Dr. Horsely for years until I decided I had to change doctors in order to get a more complete and professional check-up. There were plenty of reasons to believe this. On my first check-up with the new doctor it was discovered that I had an enlarged Prostate. Upon further tests, I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. Dr. Horsley never once checked my Prostate. He did a very limited 5 minute check-up on me. Every check-up with him was a waste of time. I believe he is a danger to the community and is lazy and does not care as much as he should. IF I WOULD NOT HAVE CHANGED DOCTORS I WOULD HAVE UNDIAGNOZED ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER OR BE DEAD. The decision to change Doctors saved my life!
27 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
L D S Hospital
Dr. David G Horsley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBountiful Clinic, 390 N Main St, Bountiful, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David G Horsley in this video.
Dr. David G Horsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bountiful, UT.