Dr. David Horvath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Horvath?

Great Dr and team

Posted on December 15th, 2017

Great experience. Services made me feel like a new woman. Appreciated the kindness and warmth of office personnel. No copays after surgery which was unexpected and a plus.

A-Mazing

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

A-Mazing! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ I was immediately put at ease, not only by the kind and professional staff, but also by Dr. Horvath. I expected to feel fearful and perhaps even some shame, but surprisingly I did not. Something about Dr. Horvath's confidence, professionalism, and genuinely caring manner allowed me to feel at ease. I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted, but I was also open to Dr. Horvath's suggestions (which, by the way, were very genuine and I never felt like I was being "sold" anything.) Dr. Horvath's surgical genius, aesthetically artful eye, and genuine concern for the result provided me with an amazing outcome. The follow up support I received was just as remarkable. No matter how many questions I had lined up for each visit, Dr. Horvath was there to patiently address each one. If you're here reading this review and wondering if Dr. Horvath's practice is for you, I hope my words and my openness to publicly share will help you with your decision. I wish you well as you embark on your journey. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€—

DR PROBABLY NICE BUT ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE IS SO RUDE .... HAVE A CUP OF JESUS IN THE MORNING MAYBE THAT WOULD HELP

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

He genuinely cares about your well being and outcome

Posted on January 19th, 2017

The minute I met Dr. Horvath I felt confidence just knowing I was in the right hands. He listened to me, took his time, and made me feel understood and safe. He is so thorough, pays attention to every detail and takes the time to explain. My results make me smile every day and I still have moments where I think to myself, wow, is that really me? The care and concern even after is outstanding! I felt like family and not just a number. His staff is wonderful. Thank you immensely!

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Horvath recently performed my breast reduction surgery and IҀ™m extremely pleased with the results as well as the care and treatment I received from him and his staff. He thoroughly explained the process of breast reduction surgery, what to expect as far as recovery and answered any questions I had. I highly refer Dr. Horvath. You will find that he and his staff are very attentive, professional and extremely pleasant.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Excellent repair of Mohs surgery on right cheek that left a dime sized hole. Just a month out could barely notice. Six months out (as of the writing of this review) and virtually invisible. Very happy with results!

Outstanding result in breast reduction

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I went to Dr. Horvath for a bilateral breast reduction. I am thrilled with the results. I am in my 50's, and he brought me from a size 34G to a 34D. The shape is beautiful. My primary care doctor remarked on what an excellent job Dr. Horvath did, saying, "and I've seen a lot of these." Dr. Horvath and the office staff were all professional and very pleasant. Wait times were minimal. They took care of insurance. I don't think Dr. Horvath is one to schmooze and have long conversations, but I don't expect that. When it comes to what is important -- doing a great job in surgery, giving thorough and careful medical advise, and great follow up -- he is really wonderful. He gave his cell phone number after surgery (I didn't need to use it), and scheduled regular follow up appointments to be sure I was healing well. I think he is a perfectionist, which is a great quality in a surgeon. I was nervous and unsure about the breast reduction itself, and I will say that it was a great decision, maybe even life changing. I am amazed at how much better my back feels, physical activity is easier, I feel more confident, and there is nothing like the feeling of buying clothes that actually fit. I am very grateful to Dr. Horvath.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Absolutely LOVED Dr. Horvath and all of the staff. Would recommend to anyone I know.

Amazing job

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I had a melanoma spot on my left ear rim. I was referred to Dr. Horvath by the Dermatologist. He did an amazing job cutting out the spot, a perimeter around out and closing the wound. I had assumed there would be a large defect to my ear, but he did an amazing job. And honestly, I had no pain post surgery! I'm so happy with my result.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on September 17th, 2014

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Horvath and his staff are. Dr. Horvath answered all of my questions and concerns as well as providing his expert advice and knowledge for my breast augmentation. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery and wonder why I did not do this years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure. Thank you Dr. Horvath!

Wonderful Dr

Posted on September 8th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Horvath. will definitely recommend him to others

skin cancer lesions

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I had come to Dr Horvath for removal of a few skin cancer lesions. He was so professional and caring. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. My incisions healed beautifully and with very little scaring. I now go to Dr Horvath for my botox injections as well. He is so skilled as a surgeon. I will not go to anyone else in the area. Any future cosmetic work I will definitely be heading to his office.