Dr. David Hoskins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Hoskins?

Mr.

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Overall, I'm not happy with Dr. Hoskins. Was my doctor for over 8 years. Recently, made some office changes, and his billing staff is terrible to work with. They're unwilling to "Understand" the issues and simply dismiss you with incoherent stories about "Why" things happen. He's not open to talk to patients about billing either, so you're stuck. He's short with patients at times. Orders un-necessary tests, as per other doctors who examin the situation. Talks and explains a lot, but very little action. He's definitely knowledgeable, but I never felt comfortable there, and that's the feedback from other patients of his that I know. I always feel rushed; yet I wait for him at least 1 hour each visit to show up to my examination room. I would not recommend him as a physician to anybody.

Dan

Posted on April 21st, 2012

Dr. Hoskins is very attentive and spends quality time discussing my lifestyle, diagnosis, how & why certain medications work.He really makes sure you understand your situation and how to improve your status before you leave. Excellent and caring doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2017