Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Hume
Dr. David J Hume, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hume is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Tempe St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Hume has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Hume has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable. The previous,review is so inaccurate and prejudmental. Dr Hume does not treat his patients anything but with the greatest respect and professionslism. I would recommend him to any family members and friends and have done so. He discovered my husband's Prostrate cancer sent him to the best doctors. He also has a great sense of humor and that is a good thing!
Avoid this doctor at all costs. Did I say cost?, That is all he is interested in ...how much he will charge you. This was my initial visit and is my last. He was arrogant, very opinionated, not an active listener, instead liked the sound of his own voice. Controlled the 30 minute visit by filling it with worthless information. He was not the least concerned about the patients' concerns or reason for the visit. The receptionists were very pleasant, which gave you a false sense of what the visit was actually going to be like.
Dr. Hume is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. David J Hume accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMidwestern University/Family Medicine Clinic, 19389 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ
Dr. David J Hume is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.