Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Huseby
Dr. David G Huseby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Hills, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Huseby is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Laguna Hills. Dr. Huseby has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David G Huseby has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
What I appreciate most about Dr Huseby is he takes the time to listen and provides a full explanation of tests, results and treatments - old school patient care. I was his patient many years ago in Ventura Co and pleased to have him again, still has the same quality of care. Wait can be long and front office staff could be more courteous. Once in the exam room, staff is excellent, friendly and efficient. Modern, fully digital records but the care is warm, compassionate and thorough - worth the wait.
Dr. Huseby is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and takes the time to go through my health concerns. The wait time can be long but it's mainly because most of his patients are seniors and will come in with a long laundry list of issues. On the other hand, if I have concerns about my health, he takes the time to go through everything and doesn't rush me out after my 15 minute time allotment is up. He is an excellent doctor and I don't mind having to wait a little longer to see him. I just plan for a longer wait. I've been going to Dr. Huseby for 10 years and think he is awesome!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Huseby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. David G Huseby accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaddleback Medical Group, 24411 Health Center Dr Ste 460, Laguna Hills, CA
Dr. David G Huseby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Hills, CA.