Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Hyams has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. David M Hyams has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. David M Hyams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
First saw Dr. Hyams in 2011 for knee joints and problems with osteo arthritis as the HSS clinic. He is very knowledgeable and treats every patient with good bedside manner.. His staff is the best... and facility is sanitary and calm. I reccommend this doctor if you are managing your pain and need alternatives to surgery.
Can we say arrogance?!! I have never been treated so poorly. I went to the Hospital for Special Surgery for an injury. He did a very quick exam and sent me off to Physical Therapy. When I "dared" to ask him why wouldn't I get a MRI to make certain I didn't have a tear he responded in a very haughty voice, "If you're not pitching for the Yankees or the Mets, we don't do MRI's" Well Dr. Hyams...You were wrong. I had a significant tear which was probably made worse by the PT you prescribed. I can understand following a course of treatment but there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for the attitude and non-professional comments.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHospital for Special Surgery, 535 E 70th St, New York, NY
Dr. David M Hyams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.