Have you seen Dr. David A Bloom?

Thanks Bloom Medical

Dr Bloom oversees the operation of Bloom Medical Group. He makes sure that each and every staff member provides Compassionate, Comprehensive, Complete care. His office staff is the best I have ever experienced. It is most certainly the place to go when you need update care with a kind and loving hand.

Just my opinion.

My appointment to see the doctor happened to be at his brand new office. It is truly a most beautifully done office, warm and welcoming. The most important thing, of course, is the extreme capability of the physicians and physician assistant and I very highly recommend Dr. Bloom and staff to anyone who is in need of a new physician.

Molly Finfalls

I never believed that I would look forward to an appointment with a physician but I really feel very "at home" at this office. Warm, friendly staff and physicians who honestly care about their patient. The most important aspect of all is the wonderful care you receive. I most certainly would highly recommend Dr. Bloom and have many times.

The New Office

Really excited to see the new office. These doctors are really caring and I understand they have decided to make a great place to be seen by a doctor. Looking forward to see if the reality lives up to the buzz . Either way this is a great practice.

STACY V.WELLS

ALL OF THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL!!! I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT DO TO DR. BLOOMS PRACTICE GROWING HE ADDED DR.CUSAODO , WHO HAS BEEN JUST GREAT !!!!!! BEST DOCTORS OFFICE IVE BEEN TO IN 37 YEARS OF LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I and my husband have had Dr. Bloom as our personal physician for several years. We have found him to be an excellent diagnostitian. He has never "hurried us out" like many other doctors we have used.His office staff, each and every one, are most efficient and a pleasure to be around. I most certainly do recommend Dr. Bloom. He is an excellent physician.

Dr. Bloom starts out being excellent. However after 2 visits he pawns you off to his PA. She is not thorough at all!And furthermore, when you specifically ask to make an appointment with the doctor it never happens. It is such a bait & switch!! terrible

What a rellief...

finally found a group who spends the time, listens to what I say and gives me the respect I deserve.

Dr. David A Bloom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.

Dr. David A Bloom Is this you?