3.1

Have you seen Dr. David I Gaines?

Routine Colonoscopy

Had a colonoscopy with Dr. Gaines. Went to the Patewood Location. Excellent staff and facility. Dr. Gaines was prompt, courtesy , and spent time with me answering all my questions. My procedure was scheduled for 9am. They were right on time. The entire staff was warm and welcoming.

Rudeness

This doctor started getting attitude bc of questions about the medicine and plan of action for treatment. If a client is doing something that is not in accord with plan there is no need for rudeness.

I was impressed with the staff and Dr. Gains very courteous .First visit was upon discharge from St Francis due to Upper GI Bleed. Dr Gains did a follow up EGD no problems or concerns experienced.I received a follow up phone call the next day after the procedure.

Recommend

Honest. Factual. Friendly. Believable. Professional. He has worked on me twice and I trust him. I would do it again with him.

PERSONIFIES THE TERM QUACK

Dr. Gaines MIS DIAGNOSIS of my diseased gall bladder caused me 8 months of pain and suffering this in a state where GALL BLADDER DISEASE IS MORE COMMON THAN IN ANY OTHER STATE ! he even questioned whether I had the auto immune disease i had been diagnosed with 3 years prior pretty arrogant for a guy in practice just over 5 years moreover he failed to take the next step which is to REFER ME TO A SURGEON when he couldnt find it anything wrong. I guess the GREAT DOCTOR is so arrogant that if he coudnt find it I must be a hypocondriac SEE YOU IN COURT "DR" Gaines.

Dr. Gaines took time to explain my procedure, answered all my questions and explained his findings after the procedure. He is professional and caring.The nurses and staff were also excellent. I would recommend him to my friends :-)

Rude and very unprofessional

Dr. David I Gaines is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.