Dr. David Kaufman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David Kaufman?

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Very comfortable atmosphere from beginning to end. Staff is pleasant. My appointments are always informative and I always leave the office completely satisfied. Marisa Rizzi is very caring. I always feel comfortable.

Posted on December 14th, 2017

I am always treated very good. The staff is great. The girls are very courteous and professional. They answer all your questions.

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I was referred by Dr. Kappel for my breast cancer to Dr. Kaufman, I was very please with the care that he gave me. Than my follow-up care from Marisa Rizzi was great and still is, I feel so relaxed when I go for my medical check-up.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Entire staff is helpful and professional. Marissa is kind, professional and is always involved.

Posted on November 8th, 2017

There is nothing but positive things I can say about this practice and it's staff. Dr. Kaufman is a caring and knowledgeable doctor who makes you feel comfortable and at ease. While waiting in the waiting room today I was speaking to a new patient and ensured her that she was in the best hands. She told me she has been having breast pain, and was unhappy with her current sonogram. I told her she is in the best hands here. To feel at ease and know that whatever it may be Dr. Kaufman and his staff are the best and that she will be taken good care of. I know she without question she is!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Very accommodating nurturing and caring atmosphere. Dr. and clinical staff are efficient and through. I have been a patient for 10 years and I am very satisfied.

Posted on November 6th, 2017

The N.P., Marisa Rizzi is the person I always see since my initial visit years ago. She is professional in communicating mammogram reports and findings. She is thorough in asking and answering questions during the routine visit. I am comfortable seeing her for my breast exams twice a year.

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I am very happy with the care and service with the entire staff. Everyone is pleasant and professional. There is a gentle calm where I feel very secure and not afraid. My questions are always answered in an easy and courteous professional manner.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

All staff very friendly. Spend time if you have questions.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Very Very nice office Dr. Kaufman is excellent Marissa Rizzi is also wonderful. Always pleasant and through. I could not be happier. The staff is also very nice. I highly recommend this office.

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Kaufman's office for nearly 20 years. I have the utmost confidence in my care, whether it is a yearly check up or a procedure that needs to be done. Everyone in office from Dr. Kaufman and Marisa to the office staff has always been courteous, helpful and informative.

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer after mammo in March. The staff was able to get me an appointment for surgery within two weeks of my diagnosis. The doctor and staff are very helpful in discussing options .