Dr. David Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lee?

Outstanding Dr.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner, took the time to answer all questions before and after surgery, excellent staff that are very knowledgeable and organized. Great outcome from surgery. The Dr. and his team really understand the concerns of their patients and are well prepared to address them. They made me feel very comfortable that I was working the best in the world.

Humble and awesome!

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

Dr Lee is one of the best in the field and yet he maintains his humility. He has an excellent bedside manner. His protocol for before and after surgery are also outstanding. I am less than 2 weeks out from surgery and feeling great.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Great doctor. Very friendly and knowledgeable!

Absolutely the Best Choice !

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I had multiple recommendations to Dr. Lee. I felt very confident. I felt that way because he is so confident. I had a Robotic Radical prostectomy. He had performed over 4000 procedures which was 4 times as many as the next closes guy in the area. He has seen it all and my recovery has been fantastic. This is not the type of procedure you want done at one of the local Hospitals. To many drastic side effects. Choose the best, and the best is Dr. David Lee.

An assembly line

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I chose Dr. Lee for my prostate surgery for stage 2 cancer. He came highly recommended and his credentials are impressive. The problem is his practice is very high volume. I NEVER waited less than an hour on an office visit, often longer. Most of your time is spent with his two assistants rather than with Dr. Lee. I always felt rushed when actually speaking with him. He is pleasant enough but I never felt he was completely familiar with my particular case. He would often enter the exam room while still reviewing my file. On the morning of my surgery I realized he was performing a second surgery at basically the same time as mine.

THE BEST.....WORLDWIDE