The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David I Sternberg
Dr. David I Sternberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington Hills, MI, with other offices in Farmington Hills, MI and Rochester, MI . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David I Sternberg has 3 locations
32255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 100
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
27900 Grand River Ave Ste 230
Farmington Hills, MI 48336
Book Online Now
Dr. David I Sternberg has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. David I Sternberg has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Dr. David I Sternberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
ZERO STARS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FRONT STAFF IS AWFUL
Self-verified patient of Dr. David I Sternberg - Posted on August 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David I Sternberg - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. David I Sternberg - Posted on September 8th, 2013
Dr. Sternberg is one of the best doctors I have ever had the experience of dealing with. He tells it like it is, with compassion and knowledge of the problem. I would recommend him to everyone. He is humorous, gentle, kind, truthful and ends up feeling like a security blanket. I would be frightened if I did not have him for my doctor. Thank you Dr. Sternberg.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. David I Sternberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David I Sternberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington Hills, MI.