Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ianacone
Dr. David Ianacone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Ianacone is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ianacone has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 7
I was given an angel of God when he came to see me in the ER. He understood addiction like no other doctor in all KP regions. He made me feel no shame, gave me hope and treated me like a patient with a disease that could be put in remission. Not like scum that woke up one morning to announce that being an alcoholic was a life goal that one can dream about. He helped family members understand as well. Taught me how to get my pain under control so I would feel the need to self medicate. Thank you Dr David for giving me my life back!
Dr. Ianacone was professional, caring and well informed. He would always take the time to explain what was happening with me, the medication, how it worked. I always had all of my questions answered and he was available to make me feel like i was getting the best care there was to give. I had heard that there were some people that we angry with him because he would not prescribe what and as much as they wanted, rather he prescribe what was best for them and expected that we would take them as prescribed. People saying that he was anything less than professional might be some of those that were rebuffed by him.
Dr. Ianacone is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. David Ianacone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center, 10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Ianacone in this video.
Dr. David Ianacone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.