Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ijac
Dr. David Ijac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with another office in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ijac is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. David Ijac has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 21
My late husband and i adored Dr. Ijac and thought he was a great doctor until my husband got sick .He was elderly and my husband was having problems with all the medicine he was prescibing him.He had a bad raction to some of the medications and the doctor said you have to keep taking them.When he stopped taking some of the meds he was improving and Dr.I jac got mad and said you have to keep taking all of them.Well my husband should not of listened to him,because when he got back on all of them he died in a few days.He over drugs his patients to much.He is a dangerous doctor to go.
Everyone in the practice is very professional with a caring manner, but when I am in the room with Dr. Ijac I know I have his undivided attention. He listens to everything I have to say, and neither my husband nor I have ever had a reason to question his advice or opinions. We have both been very satisfied patients of his for several years, and I recommend him very highly!
Dr. Ijac is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Boca Medical Center
Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Delray Medical Center
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
30 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1983
Dr. David Ijac accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Ijac in this video.
Dr. David Ijac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.