Is Dr. David Inwood the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Inwood MD
Dr. David Inwood has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. David Inwood has the following 10 expertise
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
44 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Kings County Hospital Center
Dr. David Inwood Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Inwood's office for more information.
95 Pierrepont St. Brooklyn, NY : (718) 625-5362
More about Dr. David Inwood
Dr. David G. Inwood is an Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 40 years. Dr. Inwood is experienced in Mood Disorders, Depression and Dysthymia and Bipolar Mood ...
Locations & DirectionsDavid G. Inwood, MD, 95 Pierrepont St., Brooklyn, NY
Dr. David Inwood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.