Dr. David J Itkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J Itkin?

Dr. Itkin is a wonderful doctor.

I have been a patient of Dr. Itkin for many years. I can't say enough positives about him. I really feel like I am an individual, just not patient # so & so. He takes time to really listen and I have never felt rushed. When you are with him it is as if you are the only patient he has at that time. He readily answers questions. He is an excellent physician.

YOur great

Dr Itkin

Dr Itkin is one of the finest physicians you will ever meet. I am a nurse and have taken care of hundreds of patients with him over the years. I have seen how quickly they respond and recover with his guidance and professional advice. He is extremely thorough with each and every patient. He is also personable and witty with everyone. If I, or anyone in my family, were ill enough to require an infectious disease specialist, I would choose him without hesitation.

Dr. David J Itkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.