Dr. David Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

excellent physician

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Superb medical care as he listens to a patient and allows time to cover medical needs.

Not Happy with this Dr.

Posted on September 29th, 2016

All I want to say is not Happy at all with this Dr. I had an issue last year and now a coworker whom I recommended to the office is having an issue.

Keep Looking

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Doctor spent so much time telling me how good I look. Don't recommend. Very professional.

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I feel very confident with Dr. Brown's training, experience and follow-through. He always takes time to listen to any concerns I may have. He is thorough and proactive in my medical care. I feel safe in his hands.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Dr. Brown is wonderful! How can anyone think otherwise? He's very easy to talk to and always has the right answer. Love him!!!

Patient

Posted on January 14th, 2015

I recently saw Dr Brown for a problem I was having. The staff was extremely nice and worked with me an appointment. They took my message and talked with Dr Brown and called me back to tell me when to come in. I will have to say that I had a wait time to see Dr Brown however: He took an mucnh time as needed to explaine in details what I did not understand. Dr Brown ordered blood work, which they did in the office and also ordered some x rays which I onlyhad to walk down the hall to get. I really like dealing with the office. When you call you have an option to leave a message or talk to a "real" person that is in his office. I could not say enouph positive things about Dr Brown and would highly reccommend him to all my friends and patients. Dr Brown, You Rock !!! Thanks for always being ther.

Rx Renewal Difficulty

Posted on August 21st, 2014

Getting a response for RX renewals is a challenge, per my pharmacy. They have to make up to 3 contacts with his office to get it done. That is unacceptable to me as it is only renewed on the actual date filled. Not getting that approval timely means I am without my medication for days. My time is every bit as valuable as his & everyone else in his office & I resent having to call the Pharmacy over & over to see if they've heard back ftom his office.

Ms.

Posted on August 11th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Brown for seven years now. He is a very kind man who takes good care of me, my mom and my dad and my grandmother.i would never entrust their care to someone who is not an excellent physician. He cares deeply for his patients. He even reduced the fee for an office visit at a time when I had no insurance. It it obvious that several of these negative reviews have been written by the same persons. Shame on you, not Dr.Brown.

What a Nightmare

Posted on February 5th, 2014

If you value your health, stay away from this place. I question whether he knows what he is doing. The nurse practioner should not be giving any medical advice. I have had so many bad experiences I don't know where to start. Dr. Brown seems frustrated when you bring things to his attention about possible drug side effects. He continues to tell you "you are the only one who has ever felt this way". I called the exchange number one night and had to call three times since no one returned my call within 30 minutes. I finally just gave up and went to the ER.

poor care & serivce

Posted on November 12th, 2013

I would stay away from this doctor and his office, if you value your health and wallet. You never get called back and are given the run around on every single thing.

Posted on October 21st, 2013

I JUST RECENTLY VISITED WITH DR. BROWN FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT. DR. BROWN COULD HAVE CARED LESS WITH ANYTHING I WAS THERE FOR AND IT SHOWED THROUGH. THE WHOLE APPOINTMENT WAS JUST A FEW MOMENTS! AFTER SEEING THESE REVIEWS - I WILL NEVER BE BACK TO THAT OFFICE AGAIN....I HAD A BAD FEELING GOING IN AND A BAD ONE GOING OUT AND APPRENTLY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS FELT THIS WAY!! THANK YOU VITALS.COM FOR HAVING REVIEWS OF POOR AND GOOD DOCTORS AVAILABLE FOR THE PUBLIC TO VIEW!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

Dr. Brown is a good listener, but his office staff seems not efficient. It takes more than 24 hours to get your messages returned and several days to get your prescription refills taken care of. I am really frustrated about their delay in returning my messages.