Dr. David J Carlson Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. David J Carlson?

Patient

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Carlson because I had a serious cough that would not go away. From the first visit I left feeling better and confident in his ability. I appreciated his friendly manner and that he took the time to talk with my wife and I until we understood his diagnosis. I strongly recommend him.

best in Napa

Danwsr.Carlson has been great over the last few years. go's to great lenths to answer my questions, Iwould happily recommend him and his wonderful staff to anyone.

Dr, Carlson means well and is very capable doctor at QVH in Napa.ca. His bedside manners are terrible.....especially concerning treating patients not fully insured. Did not see him but someone else for post visits in terms of followup. Personality/friendly not trustworthy and ranked so-so because of this dyfunction.

Poor

This doctor didn't even seem to want to be there or seeing patients. It was a sad use of my time and HC money. I'm absolutely seeking another physician, even though I may need to go in to San Francisco. (There wasn't even any staff nurse on site.)

rude and cold

let's see. pretty much everything you don't want in a doctor llike abruptness, not answering your calls, pomousness, self-ritousness, avoiding eye contact etc. vary bad experience.

cold

This guy is cold and his bedside manner is pretentious. Maybe a good doc but he totally turned me off to wanting to come back. Also not nice to his own staff.