Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Crowley MD
Dr. David Crowley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Crowley is affiliated with Shaughnessy-Kaplan Rehabilitation Hospital, NSMC - Salem Hospital and North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Crowley has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. David Crowley has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. David Crowley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Crowley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shaughnessy-Kaplan Rehabilitation Hospital
NSMC - Salem Hospital
North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Kindred Hospital Boston - North Shore
North Shore Childrens Hospital, Salem, Ma
North Shore Medical Center
AtlantiCare Medical Center
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1966
Dr. David Crowley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Crowley's office for more information.
6 Essex Center Dr Peabody, MA : (978) 532-8010
Locations & Directions6 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA
Dr. David Crowley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.