Dr. David Driscoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Driscoll?

Hard of hearing

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I felt he could not hear my voice during my son's appointment, as he kept looking to my husband to repeat what I said. Then he listened to my son's heart and said he did not need an echo because everything sounded fine. We did end up getting a 2nd opinion, including an echo and there was still a small hole in my son's heart. We are waiting and watching, and thankful surgery was not necessary.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

He is the best doctor specializing in heart disease.

Wonderful Doc!

Posted on November 27th, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Driscoll. He was keenly interested in helping my Son. In contrast, we went to the UofMN to see two "expert" cardiologists before him. I've asked that Cardiologist 5 different times some basic follow-up questions. Her nurse basically said that she was "very busy" even to return a phone call. In contrast I got Dr. Driscoll's email address and he spent as much time answering questions as we needed.I have come to learn that Dr. Driscoll is a world class pediatric cardiologist. He has written test books on the subject. So in summary, you are going to the source. Highly recommended.

A rare gem in the medical world

Posted on August 18th, 2011

For years we have taken our daughter to Dr. D. We travel from Michigan to see him. He is an expert on the rare syndrome our daughter has but just as important he has given her confidence that she can still have a life. He is kind, compassionate and very down to earth. There is no big ego here, just a true healer

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I think your Awesome Dr. Driscoll. Thank you for your kindness. I do hate to see you leave. thanks so much for all you do.

Posted on April 17th, 2015