Dr. David J Finley Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David J Finley?

Esophageal cancer

My husband had this cancer and was cured by Dr. FINLEY AT msk in New York..My husband was in the hospital 28 days and I saw dr.Finley every day,I can't say enough about how grateful we are for this man,I cried when I was told he was moving to New Hampshire.His bedside manner was superb,as well.

Dr. Finley has no bedside manner

While the office is very clean and the nurses we're great, Dr. Finley and the intern were unbelievably unprofessional with horrific bedside manner. Between the doctor showing up an hour and a half late for the appointment and making rude, sarcastic jokes about my grandmother's lung cancer diagnosis to her (needless to say, she didn't find it amusing), it became very clear that attempting to impress the incompetent, ditsy intern was more important to Dr. Finley than delivering decent patient care. Overall, good facility - if you remove the unprofessional doctors out of the equation.

Dr. David J Finley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.