Dr. David J Fischer Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David J Fischer?

10+ Years of Excellent Care

Dr Fischer has provided excellent care for over 10 years as my disease progressed and changed. He spends the time needed to hear about my current symptoms and gets me appointments with other specialists or tests the same day when I had serious problems. He orders tests necessary to diagnose or rule out problems and sends does not hesitate to send me to specialists as needed. He encourages me to contact him if anything seems out of whack so we can try to catch it and he'll squeeze me in if he thinks he should see me. I appreciate his experience as my disease presents itself in so many ways.

Dr. David J Fischer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.