Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David J Frank has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
Showing 5 of 25
If you are in need of a good neurologist this is not the office to go to. The staff is inconsiderate, rude and do not have the patient's best interest in hand. In acute pain a current patient was told would have to wait two months to see the Dr. Would not offer any other solution. Suggest you find a Dr. who advises his staff on how to treat his patients.
I have been a patient of Dr. Frank for nearly a decade. Being a health professional I have a very good foundation for what makes an excellent doctor. Dr. Frank . a well respected neurologist, has it all. Not only is he excellent in the field if neurology, he is a man of excellent character. He is honest, compassionate, and puts the interest of his patients above everything else. Is he busy? Yes and he sometimes runs behind schedule. This is because he spends the necessary time needed with each patient. Any good doctor knows that sometimes some patients on any given day may need extra time due to a crisis situation. Dr. Frank gives his patient the necessary time they need. Remember , you want a doctor not a prom date. Thank you Dr. Frank for so many years of great service, and always working hard to make my quality of life that much better.
I have been seeing Dr. Frank for well over a year and all I can say is that he is an amazing DR. I had been having problems for a long time that were not being treated as no dr was making a diagnosis, after my 1st appt with Dr Frank he believed he knew what the problem was scheduled a test to confirm, has gotten me on the correct medication and I have been doing great since. He is always kind and caring, the office staff is amazing. Appointments are normally on time I have never waited more them 5 mins to see the dr.
Dr. Frank is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. David J Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCentral Jersey Neurology Associates, 501 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 2, Freehold, NJ
Dr. David J Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.