Dr. David J German Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David J German?

Very condescending

Was not pleased with Dr German. He seemed like I was not a priority. Didn’t seem to acknowledge my symptoms

A-1

I needed 2 total knees, Dr German took GREAT care of me from the first visit. Took time to explain the surgery, recovery and answered all my questions. Had knees done about 6 months apart both surgeries went well, great results. Skilled surgeon and compassionate Dr, closely monitored recovery. Couldn't have asked for better care or outcomes. Dr German and his PA, Bri are an unbeatable TEAM.

Dr. German did not seem in a hurry and answered my questions concise details.

Dr. German explained my options clearly about having partial knee replacement.

multipal patient

skilled doctor, kind and listens well, fully explains the procedure and the good and the bad involved. I trust him to do top quality work and provide super after care. ps his staff is wonderful.

Dr. German is a very caring doctor. He listens to you and addresses all your questions and concerns. He completed a total knee replacement on me and I am very satisfied with my knee and you can call his office and speak to someone at any time if you have questions while you are healing. It is important that your Doctor listen to you which Dr. German does and really cares about your recovery.

I broke my upper arm badly last year and needed sugery. He did an excellent job.

Did a knee replacement for me last year. Very nice guy, did a great job. I'll be going back for the other one soon.

He was recommended by a friend. I had a very arthritic hip. He did a hip replacement for me, I was very pleased. No problems, great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him

My hip replacement surgery went wonderfully well. Quick recovery and no problems!

Dr. David J German is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.